Thursday, March 24, 2011

Help! I need somebody...

Help! not just anybody,
Help! you know I need someone, help!




I'm in the process of redecorating and am at crossroads between seating choices.

These are the pieces that I love and are thinking of purchasing and reupholstering:

The simple settee just like pieKnits as seen here
Photo by pieKnits


Ok so here is the problem...

Chairs!

Do I go with 2 rounded cane back chairs similar to

Photo from RossAuction.com

(black frame with velour like grey upholstery already done)

OR

Do I get 2 Bergere chairs like
Photo from OurBoatHouse.com
(I would need to re-cover them. Maybe something yellow with little bit of green)

Which chairs do you think would go well together with the settee?!?!
Any advice is appreciated!

1 comment:

dog divorce said...

I think the Bergere chairs would be a better choice. They style is a little bit more like the settee. The color would be just great too.

Visit my site: Dog Divorce